Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Readathon - introductory meme

I'm cheering rather than reading, but won't be doing any actual cheering until tomorrow morning my time, as I live in the future.

(Yes. The future IS so bright you'll need to wear shades.)

Anyway, on to the readathon introductory meme:


1) What fine part of the world are you reading (cheering) from today? New Zealand :-)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? No stack, but I'm hoping to get around all the blogs on #teambutler :-)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Mid-afternoon cup of tea tomorrow.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm 42 years old, I think I've taken part in one way or another in every single readathon and uh ...... I like cats.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Same as always - have fun! :D

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

Cheerleaders are totally readathon superheroes. THANK YOU <3

chrisa511 said...

Marrreeeeeeee! Happy readathon day :D :D And thank you so much for being a cheerleader! Love you!!

Vasilly said...

Aww. Thanks for cheering!

Masanobu said...

Thank you for cheering. This is my first year as a cheerleader and until now I hadn't really understood the hard work behind the cheering. So, thank you!