Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Readathon introductory meme

First meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Middle Earth :D (New Zealand)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Hmmm... Probably Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Smoked paprika chips, which I haven't tried before :-)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Um. I'm 42, my favourite colour is red and uh .... I like cats
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?Try to read more, if I can. We'll see how that goes - lol 

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

I want to read in Middle Earth T_T Tell Gandalf I said hello! And have fun Marrreeeeeee!!!! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Hooray for reading!!!!!
Happy read-a-thon to you!