Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Random readathon update

I thought I'd pop in and leave a quick update. I haven't been doing any of the memes/contests apart from the introductory one because I've been reading/twittering/hanging out with Patrick/cooking/stuff.

You know, the usual.

I finished Memories of My Melancholy Whores last night, took a  small Fellowship of the Ring break, and now I'm about half way through The Forest of Hands and Teeth, so I'll at least have finished two books.

Not *too* shabby at all. :-)

Read long, and prosper \\//

3 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Ooooh….The Forest of Hands and Teeth was GOOD!!! Yay whores and forests!

Alex in Leeds said...

Sounds like a lovely combination of hanging out with readers and actually reading. :)

Maree said...

Christ: Yes, it was, I loved it! Lmao you make me laugh

Alex: It was pretty fun, yeah :-)