Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It’s Monday! What are you reading? Your meme is hosted here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

I’m still reading  1Q84 for the readalong, and I’ve made it all the way to page 114. It’s … slow going. I’m hoping to get into it a bit more tomorrow  - it’s Patrick’s first day back at kindy and my last day on holiday so I”ll have the morning to get some reading done.

I also started Waiting by Ha Jin, which is my January diversity read. Well, better late than never, yes?

Next up … hrm. Good question. Not sure yet. J

4 comments:

Kailana said...

Yes, I am slow going with 1Q84, too... It's not that I am not liking it, but just not finding the time.

Miel et Lait said...

I feel like such an outsider, 1Q84 seems to be what all the cool bloggers are reading!

Care said...

Oh yea, that's me. One cool blogger. I feel like I'm perpetually on page 327 looking at two moons.

Care said...

hi, where are you now?