Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I tumbl, and vlog

I started a tumblr. Tis here: http://janesdays.tumblr.com/

There's no content as yet, and it's designed to be a weight loss/reading type deal. I'm joining Amanda's-formerly-of-the-zen-leaf 52-52-52 challenge - 52 books, and 52 pounds in 52 weeks. I'm a little late joining because I wanted to get my first week's food sorted first, but my plan is to make the best start I can on Monday. :D

And now, a vlog. (Sidenote: yes, I did call my own tumblr jane says on there rather than janesdays. I don't know what to tell you ...)

4 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm too scared to watch this video for fear of being insanely jealous of the books you scored, but here goes!!

Nadine (again) said...

Aww look at the cute kitty :P

You did very well at the book sale. I took $20 and no eftpos cards to limit myself. It worked well, only walked out with 7 books, but was very happy with the purchases. There was lots of good stuff at 8.30 in the morning.

Maree said...

8.30am!!! Lol that's dedicated!

Bybee said...

Lily was definitely ready for her close-up! Good vlog!