Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

What I'm reading and doing ...

.. I was going to write a slightly profound and possibly pompous blog post, but it's after midnight and my eyes are crossing.

Here is (hopefully) my reading/other hobbies week. We have ... four books; two Empire magazines; one cross stitch project and one jigsaw puzzle (that I haven't started because it's tucked away in my bedroom to keep the pieces away from little hands ...). The bonus there is I've seen both the movies on the magazine covers. But yes. This is (fingers crossed) - my week ... :)













Chloe, clearly, thinks I'm insane: (I have a feeling she's not alone)

3 comments:

Ronnica said...

That puzzle looks hard (but in a good way). Yay for Mockingjay!

Anonymous said...

I like the puzzle! It's been ages since I did one--I'm afraid my puppy would eat up all the puzzle pieces if I tried. :p

Care said...

Chloe and I are of the same mind. :)