Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

American Gods readalong

Okay. This is how this will work, and it's going to be very, very loose around the edges - lol.

Starting July 10 - which is a month from today - I'll be hosting a readalong of Neil Gaiman's American Gods.

I know there was the One Book One Twitter readalong of it in May, which I missed. :(

I love American Gods, and I've been meaning to re-read it for a while.

The 'plan' such as it is, would be to read it over the course of about four to six weeks - whatever people who decide to play along think is best.

For discussions - I'll throw that open to the floor - one post at the end of the readalong? Or periodic updates?

Sign up/let me know what you think in the comments. :)

Hashtag if you're on twitter: #agodsreadalong

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to! I really really really DO want to read this. :)

Vasilly said...

Count me in too!

joanna said...

I'd be interested, although can't promise just yet! I read it a while back, loved it and would love to read it again. I vote for periodic discussions, not only one at the end. :-)

And I just joined twitter so i want to do what you mention, but I don't know how... ;-(

Maree said...

Yay! Don't worry too much about the twitter thing Joanna - if we end up discussing it over there; I'll explain :)

What's you name on twitter?

joanna said...

great!
It's joannainbxl - see you there!

Wendy said...

I am REALLY sorry that I did not post this for you at A Novel Challenge - blogger went crazy and dumped almost 30 comments into a moderation file that I JUST TODAY discovered (they never notified me about comments in moderation). I know now to check frequently, so if you have other reading events or challenges, please drop by again!