Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The reading week

It's nearly 1.30am. I should be in bed already but I wanted to get this done first. :)
I'm still reading Kaimira Book 1: The Sky Village, which is pretty awesome and I'm doing my best to get it finished before I give in to Graveyard Book goodnes.

I've even put The Graveyard Book away so it can't say reaaaaaaaaad meeeeee every time I look at it on the table. However, if by the end of this week I haven't finished both Sky Village and The Graveyard Book, I'll be highly disappointed in myself.

Then, on Saturday, I'll be starting Love in the Time of Cholera, which is November's classic novel and a friend of mine said something vague about reading it along with me, so we'll see how that goes.

What else do I have? Oh! Nation! That's the other one! Plus I went to the library on Thursday and got some books. Not as many as I could/usually get, but I think first on that list may be Blind Faith, by Ben Elton. Or this other one, about the Knights Templar, but the name of it escapes me and it's aaaaaaaaaalll the way in the bedroom. Black Knight Red Knight, or something (I keep typing night ... I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something).

I also went to the movies on Thursday with a workmate to see Brideshead Revisited (for some reason, I always want to say Pride and Prejudice) and while I enjoyed the movie (but not as much as the series with Jeremy Irons in it), not much of it is sticking with me.

Having said that, I might put it on my classics list for 2009. For which I'm still looking for suggestions. :)
Um. Must go to bed now. Mostly because I've just accidentally deleted this post about 10 times.

Oops.

No comments: