Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Readathon ... good night, sweet readers and cheerleaders


I had hopes of being able to get around everyone again, but with work (home now) and being tired after working two stupid-late shifts on Thursday and Friday, all I can think about is bed and the omnibus of Jeeves & Wooster stories waiting for me _ a couple of those and I should be ready for some sleeeeeeeeep. (In an they're soothing to read kind of way, not that they're so boring they'll send me right off.)

You all did great, and this is how I feel about being too tired to go and tell you all individually:


(Patrick, mugging for the camera).

Back tomorrow, with a Reading Week post.

Sleep well everyone, you all did a great job!!!!

3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

thanks for all the cheering! it'd be great fun if you can be a reader next time!

Bybee said...

Maree,
I'm sorry I didn't pop over to see you during the Readathon.
Thanks for cheering!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for the visits and the cheering, very much appreciated.