Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Clearing the decks

First, the Once Upon a Time II challenge. I’m not going to finish it; since it’s the 20th tomorrow and I still had three books to read! I am, however, going to read The Tempest, which I substituted for A Midsummer Night’s Dream, as it’s winter here.
It was the first challenge I joined, and I learned that I need to be a tiny bit more organised with them. I’m still in with the Arthurian challenge, the Orbis Terrarum challenge and the Southern Reading challenge. So, you know, I’m not doing too badly.

I have three books on the go at the moment and I’m going to finish them before I start anything else; Fool Moon by Jim Butcher (Book 2 in the Dresden Files), The Once and Future King, and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.

Weekly Geeks … I totally bailed on the scavenger hunt. I’ve only just surfaced to write these two blog posts; I just ran out of time for it. But I’m sure it was fun!

3 comments:

Bybee said...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter. I used to have kind of a girl-crush on Carson McCullers years ago.

Maree said...

Thanks. :)
I loved Ballad of the Sad Cafe, so I have high hopes.

Bybee said...

Oh, I haven't read BSC, but I've always loved that title.