Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

What I've read so far this year

Argh. I thought I had already done this and saved it as a draft, but I thing blogger ate it.
Thanks! Okay. One more time; in no particular order:

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Antony and Cleopatra by Colleen McCullough
The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett
The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz
Beowulf: A Novel by Caitlin R Kiernan
The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble
Star Trek: TNG Resistance
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
CSI Miami: Cult Following (it's easier to read about Horatio Crane than it is to watch David Caruso)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Sin City

If there are more than that, I've forgotten. But not bad for the first two months of the year.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Like you, I'm counting the books I read this year, and keeping a list on my blog. I'm curious to know how many I'll get through.

Maree said...

That's why I'm doing it, too. To see how many books I actually read this year. :)