Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

How much do reviews (good and bad) affect your choice of reading?
Generally speaking, they don't. I can be easily led, so try not to read too many reviews, in case I end up getting put off a book I was looking forward to. Also, I write book reviews, so try to stay away from other reviews of those books. Because I'm easily led.
If you see a bad review of a book you wanted to read, do you still read it? Yes. :) I figure that if I don't like it, I don't have to finish it but I prefer to find out for myself.
If you see a good review of a book you’re sure you won’t like, do you change your mind and give the book a try? Mmmmm .... sometimes. I try to keep an open mind. :) It had better be a spectacularly good review, though.

No comments: